Sunday, July 31, 2011

Upper flowerbed, left side, two views


I have now finally managed to make a photo of it which shows the true color. This is one of our favorite roses. It is called Jubilee Celebration, and it grows at the bench next to the house.


This is what I see when sitting on the bench.


The same from the other side. Today I planted a few anemone, and I think that with this the bed is finally ready.


If you go nearer, this is the right side of the bed.


And this is the left side. The daylilies will soon finish blossoming, but then it will be the turn of the hosta, anemone and daisy, and they will endure until late autumn.

5 comments:

Tiziana said...

It 'just fabulous!
Your garden is a beauty, is like stepping back magnificently in nature!
You have many plants that I love, the feeling of a lush garden that I love so much!
Hugs!!

Templom Kata said...

Carissima Tyziana, sono molto felice che ti piace tanto. Torna a visitarci presto!

Un abbraccio grande, Kata, Ungheria

Unknown said...

You have a fabulous garden, I'm impressed.I also have some English roses,it's a pleasure to watch them.

Landbohaven said...

Hvor har du mange smukke blomster.
Rosen har en skøn farve.
Tak for kigget.

James Golden said...

Beautiful garden. So understated and subtle.