Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fifteen years


Today around noon I planted before the large Sieboldiana Hostas at the walnut tree four small yellow Hostas. And with this, in all the points of the garden there is a plant which I consider good.


It took fifteen years to arrive at this point. In 1996 we planted the first trees around this day.


This is a very good feeling. But it is not like I thought fifteen years ago it would be. I do not feel that I made my little paradise on earth. But rather that I did this job, I solved this task.

2 comments:

James Golden said...

It is a good job. I once thought my garden would be forever, or as close to forever as we humans can get, and that I would be able to sit "under my own vine and fig tree" in contentment. Now I realize that vine and fig tree is temporary and portable. We care for our gardens, then we leave. The garden may continue if others take up the task, or it may end.

Templom Kata said...

Dear James,

thank you very much for sharing it with us. I think I went through a similar process.

I am sincerely sorry for the devastation by the storm in your garden.

Kata